Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Meet Willow Kitten

Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn

This is the first every MMORPG I've played. So why would Ally be attracted enough to suddenly give this a chance? I hear you ask. Well the answer is simple. Would you look at how freaking adorable my character is! Argh, I love her. 

I love RPG and fantasy games such as Skyrim so I thought I'd give this a chance. I've only had it a couple of days but am finding it a beautiful game and everyone else's characters are amazing as well. I don't have any screenshots of me fighting creatures because normally in the middle of battle I'm too busy walking backwards and throwing arrows to press the screen shot button.

I don't start University for another week and have finished working so this is keeping me busy in the mean time. Sometimes it's okay to have a guilty indulgence :)









No comments:

Post a Comment